$44.50 FLAT HOURLY RATE!!*
For more details/reservations, call (404) 641-2211!
*Two hour minimum required
From the very first conversation you have with 1 ACT DUI & Defensive Driving School, beyond the day you receive your driver’s license, you will experience personalized, genuine customer service that will excel your expectations, creating a benchmark in driver’s education industry. Don’t just take our word for it—you can read hundreds of reviews on Google, Yelp, Yellow Pages and many others sites from past students that will tell you more than we ever can.
We wouldn’t pay hundreds of dollars for complicated packages just to get the lowest rate for driving lessons, so why should you? We offer you a single rate up front, regardless of whether you purchase a single driving session or multiple driving sessions. Charging $44.50 per hour with a two hour minimum no matter what, we are redrawing the boundaries in this industry to benefit no one else except for you.
Register for your driving lessons with 1 ACT DUI & Defensive Driving School with absolute confidence, knowing that you are getting the best rate for your driving lessons in Georgia! We work to give you the VIP treatment, giving you the most for your money!
Before you get your license, there are a few things you’ll need to do, and some key information you need to know. We have compiled this information into a handy list for you!
1 ACT DUI & Defensive Driving School’s instructors will need everyone to have their learner’s permit. Getting your permit isn’t hard though—you take two written tests and get your permit when you receive a minimum score of 15 out of 16 answers on both tests. More information and practice tests can be found on the DDS website.
- Road Rules Test: The Road Rules Test is made of questions about driver responsibility based on laws, as well as the driving laws themselves. This test is available in English and several other languages. See DDS website for a full list of the available languages.
- Road Signs Test: The Road Signs Test includes questions about the meaning and identification of standard highway signs, signals, and markers. This test is only available in English.
1 ACT DUI & Defensive Driving School will teach you ALL necessary skills to pass the road skills test and get your driver’s license. Our school will provide you with a packet detailing all of the skills you must prepare. You will be required to have each of the following skills:
- Parallel Parking
- Quick Stops
- Stopping for Signs or Traffic Signals
- Use of Clutch (only if your car is equipped with a standard transmission)
- Approaching Corners
- Yielding Right-of-Way
Once you feel as if you have everything down and have completed 40 hours of driving (6 of those being at night), you will be ready to take your Road Skills Test! A minimum score of 75 out of 100 is required to officially be issued your driver’s license. A few things you’ll need to know:
- ALL vehicles used for the Road Skills Test must be covered by insurance, and pass a safety inspection.
- The car must have a valid license plate (if not, registration MUST be shown), and proof of insurance must be presented.
- The Road Skills Test is in English only.
- Appointments are recommended, but not required. See the DDS website for information on scheduling an appointment.
- At the end of the test, you may ask the examiner to present your score sheet and discuss the test with you.
If you don’t pass on your first try, that’s okay. You can retest! There are a couple of important things you need to know:
- Applicants who fail either the knowledge exam or road skills test must wait at least one day to retest. If either test is failed again, you must wait at least seven days to retest.
- A 30 day waiting period is required for any applicant who fails the road skills test due to any traffic accident or traffic violation.
So there’s an overview of the process! For specific information, see the DDS website, or give us a call!