1 ACT Driving Schools Onsite Road Testing Qualifications & Requirements?
Any student can take the onsite road testing course at 1 Act Driving Schools as long as they have taken their applicable training with 1 Act Driving Schools and meet the following Georgia qualifications.
Students Under 18
- Must have completed the classroom or online 30-hour Joshua's Law course plus 6 hours of driving lessons at 1 Act Driving Schools
- It is required that you have taken driving lessons with 1 ACT Driving Schools in order to take the road test with 1 Act Driving Schools. We cannot accept testing students who have taken lessons at another school.
- Must have a valid Georgia Driver's permit or, out-of-state permit for at least 1 year and 1 day.
Students 18 and Over
- Must have completed at least 6 hours of driving lessons at 1 Act Driving Schools
- Must have a valid Georgia's Driver's Permit or, active out-of-State permit.
Onsite Testing Cost:
Students Under 18: $95
Adult Students 18 and over: $145
*Free re-take if you fail the first time
1 ACT Driving Schools Onsite Testing Location
377 West Pike Street
Lawrenceville, GA 30046
**Students must arrive to testing location.