Save BIG with our SPRING special!!!
Add defensive driving class to your purchase of 2 to 8 hours of behind the wheel driving lessons for a minimum of a 10% car insurance discount that is valid for 3 YEARS for only $47!!
Buy 10 or more hours of behind the wheel driving lessons, receive defensive driving class for FREE!!!
Register Before This Offer Ends By Clicking Here!
Behind the Wheel Driving Lessons
The Program at a Glance:
- Free pick up and drop off*
- Easily online scheduling!
- Open to people of any age (teenage and adult programs)
- Road test-for an extra fee, you can have an instructor take you to your road test at any Department of Driver Services location! Click here for information on road testing with 1 ACT Driving Schools.
- Full preparation for dealing with everyday Atlanta traffic!
- 2 hours of behind the wheel driving lessons—$124.00
- 4 hours of behind the wheel driving lessons—$248.00
- 6 hours of behind the wheel driving lessons—$319.00
- 8 hours of behind the wheel driving lessons—$419.00
- 10 hours of behind the wheel driving lessons—$519.00
- 12 hours of behind the wheel driving lessons—$574.00
- 14 hours of behind the wheel driving lessons—$664.00
- 16 hours of behind the wheel driving lessons—$755.00
- 18 hours of behind the wheel driving lessons—$850.00
- 20 hours of behind the wheel driving lessons—$950.00
- 30 hours of behind the wheel driving lessons—$1,420.00
- 30 hour driver's ed class ONLINE—$19.95
- 30 hour driver's ed class IN CLASS—$124.00
- 30 hour driver's ed class/6 hours behind the wheel—$367.00 (normal price: $424)
- 30 hour driver's ed class/8 hours behind the wheel—$467.00 (normal price: $524)
- 30 hour driver's ed class/10 hours behind the wheel—$567.00 (normal price: $624)
From the very first conversation you have with 1 ACT Driving Schools, beyond the day you receive your driver's license, you will experience personalized, genuine customer service that will excel your expectations, creating a benchmark in driver's education industry. Don't just take our word for it—you can read hundreds of reviews on Google, Yelp, Yellow Pages and many other sites from past students that will tell you more than we ever can.
We offer you the lowest hourly rate out of all driving schools in Georgia, so you know you're getting the best price no matter what. It doesn't matter how many hours of lessons you buy—you'll be paying less at our school than you would pay at any other school for the same number of hours! We invite you to look around at other schools to compare rates and ensure your confidence that you are receiving the best deal with us.
Register for your driving lessons with 1 ACT Driving Schools with absolute confidence, knowing that you are getting the best rate for your driving lessons in Georgia! We work to give you the VIP treatment, giving you the most for your money! We know driving schools like to claim they’re the best in the business, but here at 1 ACT Driving Schools, we not only claim to be the best—we ARE the best—let the testimonials from past clients speak for themselves!
We make it our mission to ensure that you build the necessary skills and confidence for driving, while preparing you for your road test. Our staff of amazing instructors work together to give you the VIP treatment as you attend our school. We’re the best driving school in the state, and we can prove it too!
- We offer the LOWEST RATES PER HOUR out of ALL driving schools in the state! 2 hours or 20 hours—our rate will always be lower than at any other driving school. We encourage you to look around at other driving schools to compare prices, and truly see that we charge the least!
- Schedule on your own—by creating an account through our online scheduling system, you get to see all of our available time slots and you get to schedule what's right for you! You don't need to rely on us to ensure that you get the exact schedule you want. You make your schedule the way you want to!
- Pick up/drop off—to make things easier on you, we’ll pick you up and drop you off in our cars at no extra cost within our radius.*
- Rain or shine, we’ll take you out 100% of the time. We want you to feel prepared for ANYTHING, and will do our best to make sure you feel ready to drive in anything Mother Nature throws at you.
- We allow cancellations up to 48 hours in advance. Cancellations made less than 48 hours in advance will result in a fee of $25. Cancellations made less than 24 hours in advance will be nonrefundable. Early termination of lessons on behalf of the client will result in the loss of that lesson and the time won't be refunded. Think about it this way: you can’t cancel last minute because of nerves, and can face your fears! We hope to use this as a positive factor in getting you behind the wheel.
- Dual brake system so you feel safe with your instructor. They will have your back to make you feel comfortable.
- Complete road test preparation. We give you a packet that includes everything you’ll need to know for the road test. At our main location, we have parallel parking spaces and orange cones to teach parking skills, and will take you through neighborhoods, surface streets, and even the interstate! You’ll feel completely ready to pass your road test with flying colors.
- Road test car rental--we now offer packages that allow you to use our cars for your road test! Click here for information on road testing with 1 ACT Driving Schools!
We know that driving can seem scary, and want to do whatever we can to make the experience of learning how to drive much easier. We only provide the BEST services to make your learning experience truly fulfilling.
Before you get your license, there are a few things you'll need to do, and some key information you need to know. We have compiled this information into a handy list for you!
- 1 ACT DUI & Defensive Driving School’s instructors will need everyone to have their learner’s permit. Getting your permit isn’t hard though—you take two written tests and get your permit when you receive a minimum score of 15 out of 16 answers on both tests. More information and practice tests can be found on the DDS website.
- Road Rules Test: The Road Rules Test is made of questions about driver responsibility based on laws, as well as the driving laws themselves. This test is available in English and several other languages. See DDS website for a full list of the available languages.
- Road Signs Test:The Road Signs Test includes questions about the meaning and identification of standard highway signs, signals, and markers. This test is available in English
- 1 ACT DUI & Defensive Driving School will teach you ALL necessary skills to pass the road skills test and get your driver’s license. Our school will provide you with a packet detailing all of the skills you must prepare. You will be required to have each of the following skills:
- Parallel Parking
- Quick Stops
- Stopping for Signs or Traffic Signals
- Use of Clutch (only if your car is equipped with a standard transmission)
- Approaching Corners
- Yielding Right-of-Way
- Once you feel as if you have everything down and have completed 40 hours of driving (6 of those being at night), you will be ready to take your road skills test! A minimum score of 75 out of 100 is required to officially be issued your driver’s license. A few things you’ll need to know:
- ALL vehicles used for the Road Skills Test must be covered by insurance, and pass a safety inspection.
- The car must have a valid license plate (if not, registration MUST be shown), and proof of insurance must be presented.
- The Road Skills Test is in English only.
- Appointments are recommended, but not required. See the DDS website for information on scheduling an appointment.
- At the end of the test, you may ask the examiner to present your score sheet and discuss the test with you.
- If you don’t pass on your first try, that’s okay.You can retest! There are a couple of important things you need to know:
- Applicants who fail either the knowledge exam or road skills test must wait at least one day to retest. If either test is failed again, you must wait at least seven days to retest.
- A 30 day waiting period is required for any applicant who fails the road skills test due to any traffic accident or traffic violation.
So there’s an overview of the process! For specific information, see the DDS website, or give us a call!
Cancellations made less than 48 hours before the lesson will result in a $25 cancellation fee. Cancellations made less than 24 hours in advance will be nonrefundable.
1 ACT Driving Schools reserves the right to change our prices for driving lessons and driver's education classes at any time and does not guarantee that we will honor previous prices once prices are changed.
*Radius extends to 15 miles around either of our locations. If you are outside of that radius, just give us a call or a text!