Providing Confidential, State Approved Clinical Evaluations 7 Days a Week
1 ACT Driving Schools has a team of evaluators/counselors certified to offer State/DHR approved Drug and Alcohol Evaluations for both first-time DUI offenders and multiple offenders. We are also approved to facilitate ASAM Level 1 Treatment Classes in several locations.
What is a clinical evaluation?
A clinical evaluation is a one-on-one session between a DHR approved substance abuse professional and yourself. If you are charged with DUI, reckless driving, possession, or BUI, you may be required by a judge or probation officer. In many cases, your attorney may suggest that you complete an evaluation prior to your appearance in court. This is only to show that you have taken additional steps in good faith to please the court and further ask for leniency.
The minimum fee set by the state for a first-time DUI Clinical Evaluation at $110, which is what our facility charges. This confidential meeting could take up to an hour in our facility, with accommodations 7 days a week. Evaluations are available in English and Spanish.
Complete List of Services:
- Clinical evaluations for DUIs charges and other drug charges (aka "substance abuse evaluation" or "drug and alcohol evaluation")
- Anger management evaluations and classes
- Mental health evaluations
- FVIP (family violence intervention program) gender-specific classes
- ASAM Level 1 treatment classes in Several convenient locations during weekdays and weekends in Sandy Springs/Dunwoody, Alpharetta, Canton and Doraville/Chamblee in Metro Atlanta areas accessible by major interstates.
- Drug testing
For any further questions, please call the numbers below to speak with any of our experienced DHR certified evaluators or counselors:
- Dr. Sia Parr: 678-520-8010
ASAM 1 CLASSES
- Jackie Thomas: 678-994-8046
Sandy Springs: 4651 Roswell Rd., Bldg I-803, Atlanta, GA 30342
Marietta: 2300 Shallowford Rd, Marietta, GA 30066
Doraville: 3042 Oakcliff Road, Suite 210, Doraville 30340
Lawrenceville: 377 West Pike Street, Lawrenceville 30046
Alpharetta: 11925 Jones Bridge Rd Suite 103, Alpharetta, GA 30005
IMPORTANT NOTE: A Clinical Evolution/Drug and Alcohol Evaluation/Substance Abuse evaluation are the same. However, the above evaluations are different than the DUI/Risk Reduction Assessment. The DUI/Risk Reduction NEEDS Assessment is an inseparable part of the 20 hour DUI class and is mandated by Georgia Department of Driver Services for the DUI/Risk Reduction Class.