Providing Confidential, State Approved Clinical Evaluations 7 Days a Week
1 ACT Driving Schools has a team of evaluators/counselors certified to offer State/DHR approved Drug and Alcohol Evaluations for both first-time DUI offenders and multiple offenders. We are also approved to facilitate ASAM Level 1 Treatment Classes in several locations.
What is a clinical evaluation?
A clinical evaluation is a one-on-one session between a DHR approved substance abuse professional and yourself. If you are charged with DUI, reckless driving, possession, or BUI, you may be required by a judge or probation officer. In many cases, your attorney may suggest that you complete an evaluation prior to your appearance in court. This is only to show that you have taken additional steps in good faith to please the court and further ask for leniency.
The minimum fee set by the state for a first-time DUI Clinical Evaluation at $110, which is what our facility charges. This confidential meeting could take up to an hour in our facility, with accommodations 7 days a week. Evaluations are available in English and Spanish.
Complete List of Services:
- Clinical evaluations for DUIs charges and other drug charges (aka "substance abuse evaluation" or "drug and alcohol evaluation")
- Anger management evaluations and classes
- Mental health evaluations
- FVIP (family violence intervention program) gender-specific classes
- ASAM Level 1 treatment classes in Several convenient locations during weekdays and weekends in Sandy Springs/Dunwoody, Alpharetta, Canton and Doraville/Chamblee in Metro Atlanta areas accessible by major interstates.
- Drug testing
For any further questions, please call the numbers below to speak with any of our experienced DHR certified evaluators or counselors:
ASAM 1 CLASSES
- Jackie Thomas: 678-994-8046
Sandy Springs: 325 Hammond Dr. NE, Suite 103 Sandy Springs, GA 30328
Alpharetta: 2410 Old Milton Pkwy, Suite E, Alpharetta 30009
Canton: 150 North Street, Suite B, Canton 30114
Doraville: 3042 Oakcliff Road, Suite 210, Doraville 30340
Lawrenceville: 377 West Pike Street, Suite A1, Lawrenceville 30046
IMPORTANT NOTE: A Clinical Evolution/Drug and Alcohol Evaluation/Substance Abuse evaluation are the same. However, the above evaluations are different than the DUI/Risk Reduction Assessment. The DUI/Risk Reduction NEEDS Assessment is an inseparable part of the 20 hour DUI class and is mandated by Georgia Department of Driver Services for the DUI/Risk Reduction Class.