Ask About Our Spring Special
Buy 6 hours of behind the wheel driving lessons!
Get 1 Defensive Driving Class for Insurance Reduction Free!
Buy 8 Hours of behind the wheel driving lessons!
Get 2 Defensive Driving Class for Insurance Reduction Free!
Register Before This Offer Ends By Calling (404 ) 641-2211
$44.50 Flat Hourly Rate! No expensive packages—just pay as you go! For questions or reservations, call/text (404) 641-2211 today!
From the very first conversation you have with 1 ACT Driving Schools (formerly known as 1 ACT DUI & Defensive Driving School), beyond the day you receive your driver's license, you will experience personalized, genuine customer service that will excel your expectations, creating a benchmark in driver's education industry. Don't just take our word for it—you can read hundreds of reviews on Google, Yelp, Yellow Pages and many other sites from past students that will tell you more than we ever can.
We wouldn't pay hundreds of dollars for complicated packages just to get the lowest rate for driving lessons, so why should you?
We offer you a single rate up front, regardless of whether you purchase a single driving session or multiple driving sessions. Charging $44.50 per hour no matter what, we are redrawing the boundaries in this industry to benefit no one else except for you.
Register for your driving lessons with 1 ACT Driving Schools with absolute confidence, knowing that you are getting the best rate for your driving lessons in Georgia! We work to give you the VIP treatment, giving you the most for your money! We know driving schools like to claim they’re the best in the business, but here at 1 ACT Driving Schools, we not only claim to be the best—we ARE the best—let the testimonials from past clients speak for themselves!
We make it our mission to ensure that you build the necessary skills and confidence for driving, while preparing you for your road test. Our staff of amazing instructors work together to give you the VIP treatment as you attend our school. We’re the best driving school in the state, and we can prove it too!
- Charging only $44.50/hour, we offer the LOWEST RATE out of ALL driving schools in the state! 2 hours or 20 hours—the rate is $44.50 no matter what. We encourage you to look around at other driving schools to compare prices, and truly see that we charge the least!
- Pay as you go—why pay for 10 hours’ worth of lessons if you only need 8? You don’t have to pay ANYTHING in advance—simply pay before your lesson for that lesson only. You can pay for lessons in advance if you would like to, but you don’t need to.It’s your choice!
- Pick up/drop off—to make things easier on you, we’ll pick you up and drop you off in our cars at no extra cost.
- Rain or shine, we’ll take you out 100% of the time. We want you to feel prepared for ANYTHING, and will do our best to make sure you feel ready to drive in anything Mother Nature throws at you.
- We allow cancellations up to 48 hours in advance. *Think about it this way: you can’t cancel last minute because of nerves, and can face your fears! We hope to use this as a positive factor in getting you behind the wheel.
- Dual brake systemso you feel safe with your instructor. They will have your back to make you feel comfortable.
- Complete road test preparation. We give you a packet that includes everything you’ll need to know for the road test. At our main location, we have parallel parking spaces and orange cones to teach parking skills, and will take you through neighborhoods, surface streets, and even the interstate! You’ll feel completely ready to pass your road test with flying colors.
We know that driving can seem scary, and want to do whatever we can to make the experience of learning how to drive much easier. We only provide the BEST services to make your learning experience truly fulfilling.
Before you get your license, there are a few things you'll need to do, and some key information you need to know. We have compiled this information into a handy list for you!
- 1 ACT DUI & Defensive Driving School’s instructors will need everyone to have their learner’s permit. Getting your permit isn’t hard though—you take two written tests and get your permit when you receive a minimum score of 15 out of 16 answers on both tests. More information and practice tests can be found on the DDS website.
- Road Rules Test: The Road Rules Test is made of questions about driver responsibility based on laws, as well as the driving laws themselves. This test is available in English and several other languages. See DDS website for a full list of the available languages.
- Road Signs Test:The Road Signs Test includes questions about the meaning and identification of standard highway signs, signals, and markers. This test is available in English
- 1 ACT DUI & Defensive Driving School will teach you ALL necessary skills to pass the road skills test and get your driver’s license. Our school will provide you with a packet detailing all of the skills you must prepare. You will be required to have each of the following skills:
- Parallel Parking
- Quick Stops
- Stopping for Signs or Traffic Signals
- Use of Clutch (only if your car is equipped with a standard transmission)
- Approaching Corners
- Yielding Right-of-Way
- Once you feel as if you have everything down and have completed 40 hours of driving (6 of those being at night), you will be ready to take your road skills test! A minimum score of 75 out of 100 is required to officially be issued your driver’s license. A few things you’ll need to know:
- ALL vehicles used for the Road Skills Test must be covered by insurance, and pass a safety inspection.
- The car must have a valid license plate (if not, registration MUSTbe shown), and proof of insurance must be presented.
- The Road Skills Test is in English only.
- Appointments are recommended, but not required. See the DDS website for information on scheduling an appointment.
- At the end of the test, you may ask the examiner to present your score sheet and discuss the test with you.
- If you don’t pass on your first try, that’s okay.You can retest! There are a couple of important things you need to know:
- Applicants who fail either the knowledge exam or road skills test must wait at least one dayto retest. If either test is failed again, you must wait at least seven days to retest.
- A 30 day waiting periodis required for any applicant who fails the road skills test due to any traffic accident or traffic violation.
So there’s an overview of the process! For specific information, see the DDS website, or give us a call!
Call (404) 641-2211 to set up an appointment today!
*Cancellations made less than 48 hours before the lesson are nonrefundable if you have paid in advance.